How do we Help?
Our team of passionate professionals are present in person, by phone, and by email to assist individuals resolve any crisis that is preventing them from being productive, responsible members of society. Our services have a no cost policy for any licensed California horse racing track employee and their family.
Services We Provide in English and Spanish
- Support: Provide an array of services for transition back to gainful employment.
- CHRB Liaison: Attend hearings on behalf of the individual to assess and place them in the appropriate place based on their needs.
- Crisis Intervention: Provide immediate and short-term psychological care aimed at assisting individuals when in a crisis situation to minimize the potential of long-term psychological trauma.
- Information and Referrals: Maintain a large referral base and develop close relationships with many community-based services such as anonymous twelve-step programs, city and county assistance agencies, detox centers, sober living environments, and out-patient and in-patient treatment programs.
- Outreach: Provide specialized services to employees and/or family members, so they can improve their ability to live and function within their communities.
- Advocate: Support and promote the employee through assessing and providing services to specially maintain their needs.
- Security Liaison: Work closely with racetrack security in assisting employees who have violated policies and provide services associated with the violation so the employee may return to work.
- Court Liaison: Responsible for sharing information between law enforcement, court officials, defense attorneys, and other associated personnel.